Add to Flipboard Magazine.
Retreat Reviews: "I thought my dreaming days were over, but since leaving my teaching job, I have started a new career and my husband and I are exploring China for two years!! Dream Positioning works for both of us as we move forward together..." -Shulah S. Retreat Participant "My wife and I attended a retreat run by Dr. Lavi years ago. Things we learned still help us keep things exciting!" -Bill and JoAnn H., previous participant

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Saturday's Songs for the Soul:American Pie With a Twist



Thought for the Day: I'm still on vacation mode. I skipped posting #FF Friday's Fabulous Finds yesterday & today I'm having trouble getting a video to upload from YouTube. I hope you will forgive me for simply posting a link to a very funny Thanksgivica parody video to the tune of American Pie.  I think Don McLean would like this interpretation of his song. Although the Chanuka countdown sale of my book benefiting Menorah Park is over (you can still get the book and donate 1/2 of the profits to Menorah Park), I thought this video was fitting for today.

So here's the link to the parody:

A funny Thanksgivica video   http://youtu.be/QXsxCohQNT8

No comments: