Add to Flipboard Magazine.
Retreat Reviews: "I thought my dreaming days were over, but since leaving my teaching job, I have started a new career and my husband and I are exploring China for two years!! Dream Positioning works for both of us as we move forward together..." -Shulah S. Retreat Participant "My wife and I attended a retreat run by Dr. Lavi years ago. Things we learned still help us keep things exciting!" -Bill and JoAnn H., previous participant

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Sunday's Comics Strips: Clever No Parking Sign


Thought for the Day: On Sundays, I try to take it easy & bring back a bit of the joy I had growing up reading the Sunday comics. I have not searched for funny photos for a while & did so this morning. Here's my pick for today. It's always refreshing when a business finds a creative way to advertise their business. If you have come across any clever signs, I'd love to see them & would be happy to post them in this Sunday Comics series. Have a great end of the weekend!

No comments: