Add to Flipboard Magazine.
Retreat Reviews: "I thought my dreaming days were over, but since leaving my teaching job, I have started a new career and my husband and I are exploring China for two years!! Dream Positioning works for both of us as we move forward together..." -Shulah S. Retreat Participant "My wife and I attended a retreat run by Dr. Lavi years ago. Things we learned still help us keep things exciting!" -Bill and JoAnn H., previous participant

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Saturday's Songs for the Soul: Greek Music & An Operating Room Flash Mob


Thought for the Day: Today I have two music videos for you. The 1st is a wonderful uplifting performance of Greek music. There is something both soulful and joyous about Greek music. It reminds me of a wonderful vacation I had in Greece many years ago. It is hard to listen to this piece without getting up to dance!  I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. The second (which I was unable to get to post fully here) is a flash dance in a place you would least expect, an operating room. The woman, Deb Cohan, who organized it was on her way to a double mastectomy & danced with the entire operating room staff. Since psychological research has shown that a positive attitude is clearly associated with positive prognosis, I assume Deb is recovering well from the operation. I hope she will be dancing again soon! Have a wonderful weekend. (Don't forget to tune in at 3 PM today to Blind Matters Radio to hear me speak on how to prevent bullying of the blind & others.)

Thanks to  +MikhaiL Liakhovskiy for sharing this wonderful performance on G+.


This link will redirect you to YouTube to view Deb's Operating Room flash mob you will have to click on the page it directs you to to see it on YouTube. Sorry, I couldn't do it the normal way!


No comments: