Add to Flipboard Magazine.
Retreat Reviews: "I thought my dreaming days were over, but since leaving my teaching job, I have started a new career and my husband and I are exploring China for two years!! Dream Positioning works for both of us as we move forward together..." -Shulah S. Retreat Participant "My wife and I attended a retreat run by Dr. Lavi years ago. Things we learned still help us keep things exciting!" -Bill and JoAnn H., previous participant

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Wednesday's Words of Wisdom: The 3 Rules of Life


Thought for the Day: On Wednesdays, share quotes. In searching for quotes I sometimes come across anonymous quotes that I like to change & give my own spin to them. Today's quote, in the picture above, is one that I compiled by putting 2 different anonymous quotes together, so I guess it is mine. Let me know what you think of it. It may be over simplistic, but to some degree it may be a recipe for happiness.

           There are only 3 Rules in Life
                   Rule #1 Do what makes YOU happy
                   Rule #2 Don't Quit
                   Rule #3 Repeat Rule #1 & #2

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish it would be that easy! :(

Barbara Lavi said...

No one said that following rules is easy! 1st you must know or find what makes you happy!