Add to Flipboard Magazine.
Retreat Reviews: "I thought my dreaming days were over, but since leaving my teaching job, I have started a new career and my husband and I are exploring China for two years!! Dream Positioning works for both of us as we move forward together..." -Shulah S. Retreat Participant "My wife and I attended a retreat run by Dr. Lavi years ago. Things we learned still help us keep things exciting!" -Bill and JoAnn H., previous participant

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Tuesday's Psychology Trivia: Are You Paralyzed When You Dream?


Thought for the Day: As you may know, I encourage people to Wake Up and Dream. Today's trivia fact makes it clear why learning how to Wake Up and Dream is a much better way to accomplish your dreams and aspirations. In fact, when you are dreaming, during REM (Rapid Eye Movement) sleep, the rest of your body is paralyzed. Neurotransmitters shut down your large muscles so that they do not move. (Sleep walkers have a neurological disorder which allows them to move during sleep.)

If you are interested in learning to wake up and dream, my book, The Wake Up and Dream Challenge is on sale this week & benefitting Menorah Park Center for Senior Living.


No comments: