Add to Flipboard Magazine.
Retreat Reviews: "I thought my dreaming days were over, but since leaving my teaching job, I have started a new career and my husband and I are exploring China for two years!! Dream Positioning works for both of us as we move forward together..." -Shulah S. Retreat Participant "My wife and I attended a retreat run by Dr. Lavi years ago. Things we learned still help us keep things exciting!" -Bill and JoAnn H., previous participant

Friday, December 13, 2013

#FF Friday's Fabulous Finds: Blind Matters Radio & Kindle Book Sale


Thought for the Day: I usually promote others articles & finds on this post, but I am very busy with a radio show tomorrow and a Christmas Countdown Kindle promotion that started yesterday & runs until the 19th of December. Therefore, I will simply tell you about these two events. You may have seen the press release that I posted yesterday: Breaking News: Santa Admits He Is Visually Impaired: Becomes Spokesperson for The Blind Judo Foundation.  The release has been picked up by newspapers from across the country. The press release is meant to be funny, but it is serious about supporting an amazing Dream NonProfit organization. Please share the story & video with friends & family & know that every book sold will donate 1/2 of the profits to The Blind Judo Foundation. You do not have to own a Kindle to download the e-book version, since they have a free app that works with computers, ipads & even smart phones. If you know someone who is blind or visually impaired, there is also a Kindle reader app which will allow them to listen to the book on their computer, ipad or smartphone. So help Santa & Rudolph lighten their load and help someone you love find a way to accomplish their dreams. Grab a copy & gift it while the sale is on (the price goes up every 2 days so do it ASAP).

Tomorrow, December 14th, at 4 PM EST I will be speaking on the  Blind Matters Radio program (Radio Show Call in # Saturday, 3pm to 6pm EST: 800-788-9575) on How to Prevent Bullying of the Blind (or sighted community) by following your dreams & enhancing your self esteem. It is a live program and questions are welcomed. I hope that you will call in & listen.

No comments: