Add to Flipboard Magazine.
Retreat Reviews: "I thought my dreaming days were over, but since leaving my teaching job, I have started a new career and my husband and I are exploring China for two years!! Dream Positioning works for both of us as we move forward together..." -Shulah S. Retreat Participant "My wife and I attended a retreat run by Dr. Lavi years ago. Things we learned still help us keep things exciting!" -Bill and JoAnn H., previous participant

Sunday, December 22, 2013

Sunday's Comic Strips: Thanks for Listening, Following & Sharing


Thought for the Day: As the year draws to a close, I found a funny photo that I posted on facebook when I reached 900 fans. Since then, my fans & followers have grown to 1,248 on Facebook, over 12,000 on 3 twitter handles, 1,208 in google+ circles. The numbers are a bit mind boggling to me, however,  I really appreciate everyone who reads and follows me on social media. Although I don't hear from all the readers & followers, I know you are listening since there were over 7, 500 page views on this blog last month! I decided to repost this funny photo today and thank you all for tuning in. I hope you will share your thoughts and that my posts help you to wake up and dream!

No comments: