Add to Flipboard Magazine.
Retreat Reviews: "I thought my dreaming days were over, but since leaving my teaching job, I have started a new career and my husband and I are exploring China for two years!! Dream Positioning works for both of us as we move forward together..." -Shulah S. Retreat Participant "My wife and I attended a retreat run by Dr. Lavi years ago. Things we learned still help us keep things exciting!" -Bill and JoAnn H., previous participant

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Tuesday's Psychology Tip: Self Esteem Building Tip


Tuesday's Psychology Tip:

     "Exposure to varied hobbies will help 

your child discover their strengths and 

build self esteem. "  Dr. Barbara Lavi



Thought for the Day: Today, I decided to share a tip from my HealthTap profile. If you are not familiar with the site, it is a great place to get answers to all your health related questions. For longer articles that address building a child's self esteem take a look at Motivational Monday: How To Parent A Malala or Thursday's Trivia Answer: Can A Few Minutes Impact On Self Confidence?  Have a great day!

No comments: