Add to Flipboard Magazine.
Retreat Reviews: "I thought my dreaming days were over, but since leaving my teaching job, I have started a new career and my husband and I are exploring China for two years!! Dream Positioning works for both of us as we move forward together..." -Shulah S. Retreat Participant "My wife and I attended a retreat run by Dr. Lavi years ago. Things we learned still help us keep things exciting!" -Bill and JoAnn H., previous participant

Saturday, December 21, 2013

Saturday's Songs for the Soul: An Uplifting Tribute to Zach Sobiech & Art Looking for a Title

Image looking for a title by Michael Bogdanow Suggestions welcome

Thought for the Day:  When I viewed this video earlier this week, I  knew I had to share it today on Songs for the Soul. It is a very moving tribute to Zach Sobiech, a songwriter who who died of cancer at age 18. In a video about his last days of life, he said, "You don't have to know you are dying to start living." Last May I posted Zach singing this song, Clouds, a few days after he passed away. It is hard not to tear up while listening to this as many of the members of the choir were also wiping tears as they sang. His parents were there as well. His song is offering support to his loved ones and generating donations to fight cancer.


This morning, on Facebook, my brother, Michael Bogdanow, posted the amazing new piece of art which I posted above, with a request for suggestions for a title. I asked his permission to post the image on my blog & he graciously agreed. I am biased, since he is my brother, but really love the image & think it fits with the song which I had chosen days ago. So please feel free to post ideas for titles to the image above.


No comments: