Add to Flipboard Magazine.
Retreat Reviews: "I thought my dreaming days were over, but since leaving my teaching job, I have started a new career and my husband and I are exploring China for two years!! Dream Positioning works for both of us as we move forward together..." -Shulah S. Retreat Participant "My wife and I attended a retreat run by Dr. Lavi years ago. Things we learned still help us keep things exciting!" -Bill and JoAnn H., previous participant

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Saturday's Songs for the Soul: In Honor of Newtown, Sarah McLauchlan's "Angel"




Thought for the Day: This is the 1st anniversary of the Newtown Tragedy, as the town tries to commemorate without an influx of media and the nation will take a moment of silence at 9:30 AM. I am saddened that Congress has failed to take action to make significant changes in gun control, mental health and protection of our children. I will continue to work for gunsense (Why Shrinks Need to Protect Children,  #Gunsence: Send Your Message to Congress). Sadly, yesterday another shooting occurred in a school in Colorado. In honor of all those who died last year in Newtown and the senseless loss of lives daily due to gun violence in our country. I have chosen Sarah McLauchlan's "Angel."


No comments: