Add to Flipboard Magazine.
Retreat Reviews: "I thought my dreaming days were over, but since leaving my teaching job, I have started a new career and my husband and I are exploring China for two years!! Dream Positioning works for both of us as we move forward together..." -Shulah S. Retreat Participant "My wife and I attended a retreat run by Dr. Lavi years ago. Things we learned still help us keep things exciting!" -Bill and JoAnn H., previous participant

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Flashback Thursday's Psychological Trivia Answers: How to Prevent Divorce



Wake Up And Dream Catalyst: Thursday's Psychological Trivia Answers: How to Prevent Divorce:

Here's the question: What is the #1 predictor of divorce?
      a) lack of physical intimacy
      b) lack of similar interests
      c) poor communication skills
      d) financial problems
      e) infidelity  & the answer.

Did you get it right? Read on to see...


No comments: