Add to Flipboard Magazine.
Retreat Reviews: "I thought my dreaming days were over, but since leaving my teaching job, I have started a new career and my husband and I are exploring China for two years!! Dream Positioning works for both of us as we move forward together..." -Shulah S. Retreat Participant "My wife and I attended a retreat run by Dr. Lavi years ago. Things we learned still help us keep things exciting!" -Bill and JoAnn H., previous participant

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Wednesday's Words of Wisdom: Helen Keller Visionary


Thought for the Day: Today, I chose a quote by Hellen Keller: "We can do anything we want to if we stick to it long enough." On Saturday, December 14th at 4 PM, I will be speaking on the Blind Matters Radio program (Radio Show Call in # Saturday, 3pm to 6pm EST: 800-788-9575) on: How Taking The Wake Up and Dream Challenge Enhances Self Esteem and Prevents Becoming a Target of Bullying. Sadly, adult blind and visually impaired adults are often targeted by bullies. Hellen Keller's perseverance and adherence to her dreams made her an inspiration to anyone dealing with challenges. Many people would have succumbed to their disabilities and led a simple life letting others care for them, but Keller kept challenging herself, intent to live as independently as possible.She became a world renowned leader and role model for the visually and hearing impaired community, as well as to the sighted world. I hope you will join me on Saturday & welcome questions on the live show.

No comments: