Add to Flipboard Magazine.
Retreat Reviews: "I thought my dreaming days were over, but since leaving my teaching job, I have started a new career and my husband and I are exploring China for two years!! Dream Positioning works for both of us as we move forward together..." -Shulah S. Retreat Participant "My wife and I attended a retreat run by Dr. Lavi years ago. Things we learned still help us keep things exciting!" -Bill and JoAnn H., previous participant

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Sunday's Comic Strips: A Funny Modern Version of "Up On The Housetop" (Video)


Thought for the Day: My intern, Sarah Snider, and I have been having fun preparing videos to help support the Christmas Countdown Sale on Amazon of my book benefiting The Blind Judo Foundation. Here's a new twist on the song, "Up On the Housetop." Santa wants to change the way he does business. I hope you will help him reach his dreams while you learn how to reach yours! Please share if you like this idea & have a great end of the weekend. Here in CT we are shoveling out! Stay warm & safe!
                     

No comments: