Add to Flipboard Magazine.
Retreat Reviews: "I thought my dreaming days were over, but since leaving my teaching job, I have started a new career and my husband and I are exploring China for two years!! Dream Positioning works for both of us as we move forward together..." -Shulah S. Retreat Participant "My wife and I attended a retreat run by Dr. Lavi years ago. Things we learned still help us keep things exciting!" -Bill and JoAnn H., previous participant

Friday, March 7, 2014

#FF Friday's Fabulous Finds: Parenting, Lupita Nyong'o, Brain Research, Music & Online Safety Tips

I've decided to add a bit of humor to the #FF Fabulous Finds each week. Here's one for all parents

Thought for the Day: Here are my #FF Fabulous Finds for this week. They vary from one of the most inspiring acceptance speeches at the Oscars, to new forms of treatment for mental illness which may soon replace the reliance on medication, to a wonderful new invention which can help prevent date rape, new research on music, and a new site that helps parents learn about ways to protect their children online. Have a great weekend!


4) Strange But True: Music Doesn't Make Some People 

Happy by NANCY SHUTE on NPR


5) Parents Guide to Social Media


Parents Guide to Social Media


No comments: