Add to Flipboard Magazine.
Retreat Reviews: "I thought my dreaming days were over, but since leaving my teaching job, I have started a new career and my husband and I are exploring China for two years!! Dream Positioning works for both of us as we move forward together..." -Shulah S. Retreat Participant "My wife and I attended a retreat run by Dr. Lavi years ago. Things we learned still help us keep things exciting!" -Bill and JoAnn H., previous participant

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Sunday's Comic Strips: A Cat's Review of To Kill a Mockingbird & a 4 Year Old's Hysterical 911 Call

Thought for the Day: Here are two funny posts that I found in my facebook feed last week. The video is really quite humorous. It's a 911 call from a 4 year old. The operator handled it really well. Have a great Sunday.




No comments: