Add to Flipboard Magazine.
Retreat Reviews: "I thought my dreaming days were over, but since leaving my teaching job, I have started a new career and my husband and I are exploring China for two years!! Dream Positioning works for both of us as we move forward together..." -Shulah S. Retreat Participant "My wife and I attended a retreat run by Dr. Lavi years ago. Things we learned still help us keep things exciting!" -Bill and JoAnn H., previous participant

Saturday, March 8, 2014

Saturday's Songs for the Soul: Enra, " pleiades " Japanese Dance Troupe With Hypnotizing Light Show


Thought for the Day: This week on Facebook, one of my therapist Facebook friends, Mark Hundley, shared this amazing video of a Japanese Dance troupe that uses light in a hypnotizing way. I decided that I had to share it here today. I hope you enjoy it and share it with friends. It is one of the most fascinating choreographies I have ever seen! Have a great weekend!


Performamce & Choreography :Saya Watatani , Maki Yokoyama
Director : Nobuyuki Hanabusa
Animator : Seiya Ishii , Nobuyuki Hanabusa
Music : Nobuyuki Hanabusa

No comments: