Add to Flipboard Magazine.
Retreat Reviews: "I thought my dreaming days were over, but since leaving my teaching job, I have started a new career and my husband and I are exploring China for two years!! Dream Positioning works for both of us as we move forward together..." -Shulah S. Retreat Participant "My wife and I attended a retreat run by Dr. Lavi years ago. Things we learned still help us keep things exciting!" -Bill and JoAnn H., previous participant

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Saturday's Songs for the Soul: 13 Year Old LeAnn Rimes and 9-years-old "EmiSunshine" Sing the Blues

*Photo Credit: 'I Giovani e la Musica'
Thought for the Day:  Many years ago on my first trip to Nashville I heard a young child in an afternoon show at a club. I believe the child I heard was a young LeAnn Rimes before she became a star. 


I heard the second clip of 9 year old, Emi Sunshine, on Facebook. I always find it inspiring to discover talented young children. Enjoy the music!




     Here's a clip from 1996 of LeAnn Rimes when she was just 13 years old singing the song 'Blue,' which was written by Bill MackRimes has often been compared to country music legend, Patsy KlineMack had hoped that Kline would record this song, but she died tragically in a plane crash, before that was possible.  When LeAnn Rimes won the Best New Artist Grammy award at age 14 she said, "I'm not an overnight success, I've been at this since I was 6." 



The singer in this video performing Jimmy Rodgers' 'Blue Yodel No 6 ' at the Sweetwater Flea Market in Tennesee. The  9-years-old singer, "EmiSunshine,"may be a future Nashville star. Not only can she belt out a song, but she also plays the ukulele, banjolele, mandolin, kazoo, and a little piano. Thanks to @SunGazing on facebook for sharing this video.



Post by Sun Gazing.

*Photo Credit http-/www.flickr.com/photos/14443853@N07/5362778675

No comments: