Add to Flipboard Magazine.
Retreat Reviews: "I thought my dreaming days were over, but since leaving my teaching job, I have started a new career and my husband and I are exploring China for two years!! Dream Positioning works for both of us as we move forward together..." -Shulah S. Retreat Participant "My wife and I attended a retreat run by Dr. Lavi years ago. Things we learned still help us keep things exciting!" -Bill and JoAnn H., previous participant

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Saturday's Songs for the Soul: Clouds, A Young Cancer Victim's Legacy

Photo from FlickrCC.com*


Thought for the Day: On Wednesday's Words of Wisdom, psychiatrist, Elizabeth Kubler Ross's words related to her pioneering research which has helped countless people deal with death & critical illnesses. Today's Song for the Soul selection is by a young singer songwriter, Zach Sobiech, who used his musical talents to help cope with osteosarcoma. His music led to over 4 million hits on YouTube, touching all those who heard it. This week he lost a 4 year battle with cancer at just 18 years of age. His memory & mission to find a cure for childhood cancer will live on through his inspirational song, "Clouds, " which the congregation sang at his funeral. The song will help fund research to save lives of other children affected by cancer.


*Photo from FlickrCC.com

www.flickr.com/photos/57917705@N00/88699234

No comments: