Add to Flipboard Magazine.
Retreat Reviews: "I thought my dreaming days were over, but since leaving my teaching job, I have started a new career and my husband and I are exploring China for two years!! Dream Positioning works for both of us as we move forward together..." -Shulah S. Retreat Participant "My wife and I attended a retreat run by Dr. Lavi years ago. Things we learned still help us keep things exciting!" -Bill and JoAnn H., previous participant

Friday, May 2, 2014

#FF Friday's Fabulous Finds: Designing a Good Life, Photos, Homelessness, & Tornadoes


Thought for the Day: Today #FF could stand for Frustrating Friday instead of Friday's Fabulous Finds. I have been finding Flipboard to be a great way to share great finds for the last few weeks.This week, I have been having trouble. I designed a magazine on my computer, but when I load it on my computer only part of the articles load, just the first page. So I used my phone, which is how I designed them in the past. However, the same problem arose with the second magazine. On my phone app the whole thing is displayed. Please let me know if you are able to open all the pages. There are pictures taken of tornadoes devastation, a great article on Uncertainty and designing a good life, some photo highlights and an article on Homelessness in "Happiest Place on Earth."

To see the magazine: Click Here.
Have a great weekend!

No comments: