Add to Flipboard Magazine.
Retreat Reviews: "I thought my dreaming days were over, but since leaving my teaching job, I have started a new career and my husband and I are exploring China for two years!! Dream Positioning works for both of us as we move forward together..." -Shulah S. Retreat Participant "My wife and I attended a retreat run by Dr. Lavi years ago. Things we learned still help us keep things exciting!" -Bill and JoAnn H., previous participant

Friday, May 9, 2014

#FF Friday's Fabulous Finds: Mother's Day Gifts, Newborn Photos, Adorable 5 Year Old on Ellen, and Animated Movie Posters


Thought for the Day: It's Friday and time for some #FF Fabulous Finds. Since Sunday is #MothersDay I chose an article with some suggestions for Mother's Day gifts. a clip from the Ellen Show of an adorable 5 year old Kai Langer covering Katy Perry's "Roar," and 29 creative photos of newborn infants. Then I found some animated movie posters that are a lot of fun....

Click here to open the flipboard for this week's finds. Have a great weekend!


No comments: