Add to Flipboard Magazine.
Retreat Reviews: "I thought my dreaming days were over, but since leaving my teaching job, I have started a new career and my husband and I are exploring China for two years!! Dream Positioning works for both of us as we move forward together..." -Shulah S. Retreat Participant "My wife and I attended a retreat run by Dr. Lavi years ago. Things we learned still help us keep things exciting!" -Bill and JoAnn H., previous participant

Sunday, May 25, 2014

Sunday's Comic Strips: On Passive Aggressiveness, Fun With Disney, & Happiness


Thought for the Day: I found a few comics to share today. They come from Tumbler and Google Drive's Creative Commons images. The Disney photos obviously belong to Disney. I hope you enjoy them!

Bad guys in fairy tales come from diangelove on Tumblr, Passive aggressive on google Drive Creative Commons Images, He'll let me sleep  & What is Happiness 

No comments: