Add to Flipboard Magazine.
Retreat Reviews: "I thought my dreaming days were over, but since leaving my teaching job, I have started a new career and my husband and I are exploring China for two years!! Dream Positioning works for both of us as we move forward together..." -Shulah S. Retreat Participant "My wife and I attended a retreat run by Dr. Lavi years ago. Things we learned still help us keep things exciting!" -Bill and JoAnn H., previous participant

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Sunday's Comic Strips: An Impatient Cat


Thought for the Day: Today's comic photo comes to you from an author friend on Facebook, Mary Ellen Boyd, who shared the photo from the Bloomsburg Public Library's Facebook page (Bloomsburg PA). I don't know who comes up with the amazing animal photos, but really enjoy them. Have a wonderful Sunday!

No comments: