Add to Flipboard Magazine.
Retreat Reviews: "I thought my dreaming days were over, but since leaving my teaching job, I have started a new career and my husband and I are exploring China for two years!! Dream Positioning works for both of us as we move forward together..." -Shulah S. Retreat Participant "My wife and I attended a retreat run by Dr. Lavi years ago. Things we learned still help us keep things exciting!" -Bill and JoAnn H., previous participant

Friday, May 16, 2014

#FF Friday's Fabulous Finds: Work Life Balance, Brain Fitness, #1 Issue Couples Argue About, the Truth about"After" Weight Loss & Peaceful Photos


Thought for the Day: Today's #FF Fabulous Finds include an article that questions why it is so hard to be a working mom in our country and what you can do about it, ways to keep your brain fit, the #1 issue couples argue about, photos that can help you relax and reduce stress, and the truth about "after" significant weight loss. I hope you will read on and enjoy this week's Flipboard magazine of fabulous finds over a wonderful weekend!



Click here to go to the magazine: http://flip.it/WYC4M

No comments: