Add to Flipboard Magazine.
Retreat Reviews: "I thought my dreaming days were over, but since leaving my teaching job, I have started a new career and my husband and I are exploring China for two years!! Dream Positioning works for both of us as we move forward together..." -Shulah S. Retreat Participant "My wife and I attended a retreat run by Dr. Lavi years ago. Things we learned still help us keep things exciting!" -Bill and JoAnn H., previous participant

Sunday, May 4, 2014

Sunday's Comic Strips: A Funny Clown & A Dog Photographer

Photo from GaborFromHungary on Morguefile.com

Thought for the Day: I love Google+. It has exposed me to some wonderful communities including many amazing photographers. I had fun putting two photos together to bring you the clown in the photo above. The second "comic" strip photo for today comes from a new Google + friend +Assad Bangash. Read on to see his great photo that could give us a dog's view of the world...


Check out +Assad Bangash to see other great photos. I especially like his animal photos! Have a wonderful fun Sunday!

No comments: