Add to Flipboard Magazine.
Retreat Reviews: "I thought my dreaming days were over, but since leaving my teaching job, I have started a new career and my husband and I are exploring China for two years!! Dream Positioning works for both of us as we move forward together..." -Shulah S. Retreat Participant "My wife and I attended a retreat run by Dr. Lavi years ago. Things we learned still help us keep things exciting!" -Bill and JoAnn H., previous participant

Friday, March 22, 2013

#FF Friday's Fabulous Finds: Heart Lifting Stories of Love, Courage & Vulnerability


Thought for the Day: It is Friday & time for my fabulous finds. It has been a long week & the topics I have been writing about have weighed heavy on my heart. I chose stories this week that will lift your heart: A Veteran's gift to the girlfriend of a soldier, how a baby saved her mother's life, Jon Bonjovi speaking about his worst night as a father & the reunion after 2 years of a dog & it's owners. But, my favorite find, Dr. Brene Brown's short clip with Oprah & Brown's TEDx Talk, may also help strengthen your understanding of the divide that is hurting this country. Her research gives hope that we can find ways to mend & repair the chasm & bring people together as we face our vulnerability. I will be adding another special edition (last one was Part III) later today about my visit to DC. Some of these finds & even my trivia posts may be mentioned. Tomorrow I will share Saturday's Songs for the Soul & Sunday will bring another in my Sunday's Comic Strips. Have a wonderful weekend.


1) Veteran Leaves Heartwarming Note For Girlfriend Of Soldier (PHOTO, VIDEO) 

2) How a Baby Saved her Mother's Life

 

 

 3Dr. Brene Brown, TEDx Speaker, Talks To Oprah AboutVulnerability, 9/11 And Today's 'Scarcity Culture' (VIDEO) short

& Brene Brown The Power of Vulnerability (TEDx video) (20 minutes)

4) Jon Bon Jovi On Daughter's Heroin Overdose: 'WorstPhone Call Ever'

-->  

5)Alma Dominguez's Lost Dog, Leia, Found After 2Years And 700 Miles; Owner And Pet Reunited

-->

--> -->

No comments: