Add to Flipboard Magazine.
Retreat Reviews: "I thought my dreaming days were over, but since leaving my teaching job, I have started a new career and my husband and I are exploring China for two years!! Dream Positioning works for both of us as we move forward together..." -Shulah S. Retreat Participant "My wife and I attended a retreat run by Dr. Lavi years ago. Things we learned still help us keep things exciting!" -Bill and JoAnn H., previous participant

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Tuesday's Psychological Trivia: The Psychology of Stress

Thought for the Day: In addition to giving out the question for Tuesday's Psychological Trivia, I will be posting a second blog entry to report on my impressions & experiences last week in Washington DC.

Here's the trivia question which will be answered on Thursday in this blog:

True or False: The natural instinctive response to stress is either fight or flight.

I'd love to hear your thoughts about this question. When under extreme stress is the natural instinctive response either fight or flight? What do you do when you are stressed? Check back later today & tomorrow for my special editions (continued from Motivational Monday's post, Why Shrinks Must Help Shrink Gun Violence) & on Thursday for the answer to today's trivia question. Have a great day!



No comments: