Add to Flipboard Magazine.
Retreat Reviews: "I thought my dreaming days were over, but since leaving my teaching job, I have started a new career and my husband and I are exploring China for two years!! Dream Positioning works for both of us as we move forward together..." -Shulah S. Retreat Participant "My wife and I attended a retreat run by Dr. Lavi years ago. Things we learned still help us keep things exciting!" -Bill and JoAnn H., previous participant

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Tuesday's Psychological Trivia: Is Anger Bad for Your Health?


Thought for the Day: Today's trivia question comes from a discussion started by Karla Taylor, MEd, LPC  on Therapists Linked, a group on LinkedIn

                 True or False: Is Anger Bad for Your Health? 

     Please share your thoughts & comments on whether anger is bad for your health & why you believe your answer is the correct one.

Come back tomorrow for What If? Wednesdays' video & Thursday's solution to this question. There may also be an added post from Washington DC & Mom's Take the Hill (see Motivational Monday's post for more information if you missed it.)


No comments: