Add to Flipboard Magazine.
Retreat Reviews: "I thought my dreaming days were over, but since leaving my teaching job, I have started a new career and my husband and I are exploring China for two years!! Dream Positioning works for both of us as we move forward together..." -Shulah S. Retreat Participant "My wife and I attended a retreat run by Dr. Lavi years ago. Things we learned still help us keep things exciting!" -Bill and JoAnn H., previous participant

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Sunday's Comc Strips: Psychotherapy & Seeing the Obvious

Thought for the Day: This cartoon from That's Life by Mike Twohy is making fun of psychotherapists who sometimes may seem to over-analyze things or miss the obvious. It reminds me of how much the world has changed since cell phones. In the past when someone was walking down the streets by themselves & talking out loud, we would assume that they were hallucinating & speaking to imaginary friends. Today, no one looks twice since so many people are conversing on cell phones in public or singing along to their ipod. You don't have to see a therapist for that! Can you think of other things that have changed drastically in the last 10 years? If you woke up like Rip Van Winkle what things would surprise you? Have a great end of the weekend. Come back tomorrow for Motivational Mondays next post.

No comments: