Add to Flipboard Magazine.
Retreat Reviews: "I thought my dreaming days were over, but since leaving my teaching job, I have started a new career and my husband and I are exploring China for two years!! Dream Positioning works for both of us as we move forward together..." -Shulah S. Retreat Participant "My wife and I attended a retreat run by Dr. Lavi years ago. Things we learned still help us keep things exciting!" -Bill and JoAnn H., previous participant

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Wednesday's Words of Wisdom: Psychologist Carl G. Jung


 -->“Even a happy life cannot be without a measure of darkness, & the word happy would lose its meaning if it were not balanced by sadness.” C. J. Jung

Thought for the Day: In addition to What if? Wednesdays with short video posts, I will be adding a new series. On some blogs Wednesdayas are called Wordless Wednesdays. As a psychologist, it's hard for me to go "wordless." Therefore, I've decided to do a psychologist's version of Wordless Wednesday with Wednesday's Words of Wisdom & will post interesting quotes from other psychologists. Today's quote is from Carl G. Jung a contemporary of Freud. Given that he lived from July 26, 1875 till June 6, 1961, his take on happiness & sadness is quite interesting. What are your thoughts on this quote? 

(Photo Source=Commons File:Jung 1910-rotated.jpg |Author=Prints & Photographs Division Library of Congress |Date=1910 |Permission= |other_versions=File:Jung 191) 

No comments: