Add to Flipboard Magazine.
Retreat Reviews: "I thought my dreaming days were over, but since leaving my teaching job, I have started a new career and my husband and I are exploring China for two years!! Dream Positioning works for both of us as we move forward together..." -Shulah S. Retreat Participant "My wife and I attended a retreat run by Dr. Lavi years ago. Things we learned still help us keep things exciting!" -Bill and JoAnn H., previous participant

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Sunday's Comic Strips: How many Psychologists Does It Take To Change a Light Bulb?


Thought for the Day: I hope this helps lighten up your day, it certainly did mine when my Facebook colleague & "friend" Neal Houston, PhD posted this on Facebook. May this spring bring all the changes that you wish to make in your life. Happy Easter to those of you who celebrate Easter & Happy Passover to those who are still eating Matza Brai! See you next week with Motivational Mondays & Tuesday's Psychological Trivia!

No comments: