Add to Flipboard Magazine.
Retreat Reviews: "I thought my dreaming days were over, but since leaving my teaching job, I have started a new career and my husband and I are exploring China for two years!! Dream Positioning works for both of us as we move forward together..." -Shulah S. Retreat Participant "My wife and I attended a retreat run by Dr. Lavi years ago. Things we learned still help us keep things exciting!" -Bill and JoAnn H., previous participant

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Sunday's Comics: No Brain No Gain READ

Photo: No Brain No Gain READ*


Thought for the Day: Today's Sunday's Comic is not exactly a comic, just a funny twist on the idea of "no pain no gain". With all the new ways to read books, e-books, audio books, television lessons & all kinds of apps, at times one worries that the art of reading & writing is being lost. However, it may simply be transforming to new ways of learning. Reading will survive. Sorry for posting so late, but spent the day with old friends in the States for just a few days.







*'No Brain No Gain - READ'
http-/www.flickr.com/photos/47823583@N03/5008900979
on FlickrCC.com

No comments: