Add to Flipboard Magazine.
Retreat Reviews: "I thought my dreaming days were over, but since leaving my teaching job, I have started a new career and my husband and I are exploring China for two years!! Dream Positioning works for both of us as we move forward together..." -Shulah S. Retreat Participant "My wife and I attended a retreat run by Dr. Lavi years ago. Things we learned still help us keep things exciting!" -Bill and JoAnn H., previous participant

Friday, May 17, 2013

#FF Friday's Fabulous Finds: Salma Hayek, Saving Women & Children, Best Places to Be a Mother & Advice for Divoced Parents

Photos from Wikipedia commons & FlickrCC
Thought for the Day: TGIF & it is time for Friday's Fabulous Finds.  I hope you enjoy them. See how you can help a new organization empower women; how a man gave up the glamor & comfort of Hollywood to help save children in Cambodia; where the US ranks in the top 30 places to be a mother; & some great advice for divorced parents. Have a wonderful weekend.
  -->
An article by actress, Salma Hyak PinaultCHIME FOR CHANGE, – for Every Girl, Every Woman, Everywhere is a bold new initiative promoting girls' & women's empowerment, with a focus on education, health & justice. It is my first fabulous finds.


In the third find, "The 30 Best Places in the World to Be a Mother," you may be surprised by where the USA ranks.

The fourth find was advice given originally in 1994, but it is still applicable: Parenting After Divorce: Minnesota Judge's Profound Advice For Divorced Parents.

Photos 
* Salma Hyak {{Information |Description=Actress Salma Hayek at the Deauville Film Festival 2012. |Source={{Derived from|Salma Hayek Deauville 2012.jpg|display=50}} |Date=2012-09-08 |Author=Georges Biard * Uploaded by MyCanon |Permission= |other_ver... on Wikipedia Commons


***''
http://www.flickr.com/photos/33533488@N05/3219577797 from FlickrCC.com

**** 'Eye See You'  http://www.flickr.com/photos/21314760@N00/518956588 from FlickrCC.com

No comments: