Add to Flipboard Magazine.
Retreat Reviews: "I thought my dreaming days were over, but since leaving my teaching job, I have started a new career and my husband and I are exploring China for two years!! Dream Positioning works for both of us as we move forward together..." -Shulah S. Retreat Participant "My wife and I attended a retreat run by Dr. Lavi years ago. Things we learned still help us keep things exciting!" -Bill and JoAnn H., previous participant

Monday, May 20, 2013

Throwback Motivational Mondays: What Inspires You?


Throwback Monday: Since today the holiday of Passover begins, I decided to repost a post from about a year ago. Since the number of people viewing these post has increased significant;y since last year. Here's a request for feedback from you about things that have inspired you. Here's the older post:


Thought for the Day:  As a psychologist, I never cease to be inspired by what motivates people. In the past my Motivational Mondays posts (Bay Path College Motivating Women to Reach Their Dreams, Balancing Motherhood & Dreams, Motivational Monday & Tuesdays Signs of Resilience  & How to Heal Broken Hearts) have been stories I have found to inspire you. Today, I'd like to hear from you. What has inspired & motivated you to reach for your dreams? What made you reach out & help others reach their dreams? Did someone you know or read about give you the courage to take action? Did a television story, a video on YouTube or a celebrity's actions get you up off the couch & ready to do something to change your world or the lives of others in need? Was it an illness of a friend or family or a charity that caught your attention? Did a news item spur you on? I look forward to hearing your stories.

Photo from FlickrCC.com
* 'Inspiration' http-/www.flickr.com/photos/42931449@N07/5187987248

No comments: