Add to Flipboard Magazine.
Retreat Reviews: "I thought my dreaming days were over, but since leaving my teaching job, I have started a new career and my husband and I are exploring China for two years!! Dream Positioning works for both of us as we move forward together..." -Shulah S. Retreat Participant "My wife and I attended a retreat run by Dr. Lavi years ago. Things we learned still help us keep things exciting!" -Bill and JoAnn H., previous participant

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Sunday's Comic Strips: Teachers Giving A Sign! What's Real Education?


Thought for the Day: It's time for Sunday's Comic Strips. Today I bring a funny sign that I found on Pinterest posted by Janice Malone. Teachers at the Roosevelt Middle School made a bold statement protesting the time spent on State assessment testing. Those of you following my blog know I wish there was more emphasis on children's emotional well being & teaching them to be respectful of one another. I applaud Roosevelt Middle School's teachers & administrations public protest.

Parents should take a stand, if they want things to change. What do you think is "real" education? Do you think schools are spending too much time on standardized tests? What would you like to see added to schools programs?

No comments: