Add to Flipboard Magazine.
Retreat Reviews: "I thought my dreaming days were over, but since leaving my teaching job, I have started a new career and my husband and I are exploring China for two years!! Dream Positioning works for both of us as we move forward together..." -Shulah S. Retreat Participant "My wife and I attended a retreat run by Dr. Lavi years ago. Things we learned still help us keep things exciting!" -Bill and JoAnn H., previous participant

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Tuesday's Psychology Trivia: Are We Dumber Than Our Victorian Ancestors?

Original Photos from FlickrCC.com*

Thought for the Day: On Sunday's Comic Strip I posted a bold sign posted by teachers at Roosevelt High School raising questions about what real education is. Today's Psychology Trivia Question raises another question about how well we are doing intellectually.

Here's Tuesday's Psychology Trivia Question:
          Are we dumber than our Victorian ancestors? Who's IQ is higher? 
             a) Victorians
             b) People today

Are all our technological advances & educational opportunities increasing our IQ? What do you think?

Come back on Thursday for the answer.

*Photos from Flickr.com

Photo on Right:  'Queen Victoria' http-/www.flickr.com/photos/96526303@N00/3435244541
Photo on Left: 'untitled' http-/www.flickr.com/photos/9020344@N02/7990153054

No comments: