Add to Flipboard Magazine.
Retreat Reviews: "I thought my dreaming days were over, but since leaving my teaching job, I have started a new career and my husband and I are exploring China for two years!! Dream Positioning works for both of us as we move forward together..." -Shulah S. Retreat Participant "My wife and I attended a retreat run by Dr. Lavi years ago. Things we learned still help us keep things exciting!" -Bill and JoAnn H., previous participant

Monday, June 10, 2013

Motivational Mondays: A Twist: A Psychologist Needs Your Help, "We need to Talk!"



 Thought for the Day: As Comedienne, Joan Rivers says, "We need to talk."  After all, a blog is a conversation, though often it feels like a one sided conversation. In the office, I'm often on the listening side of the couch. I spend my life listening to people and acting as a catalyst to help them live meaningful lives. On the blog, I do all the talking, and often wonder is anyone listening?


Despite having close to 5,000 page views a month, it often still feels like I am writing into a vast anonymous blogosphere. What do these clicks mean? Where do they come from? Who are the people behind the over 43,000 page views since I started blogging a little under a year & a half ago? According to Google analytics, the majority of page views come from the USA followed by Russia, Ireland, UK, Germany, France, Canada, India, & Australia. Many of you have found me through Twitter @WakeUpDreamNow, Facebook, Tumblr, LinkedIn, Pinterest & Google+. Most of you a silent. So, today, I need your help! I want you to do the talking!

**Photo credit found on Photopin.com
I'm conducting a small survey. It's Motivational Monday & this is an experiment of sorts. I want to hear from you! I would like to see if everyone who clicks on this Monday morning's post, will be motivated enough to leave a comment. Please take two minutes & drop a comment.

It's easy! What should you say? Tell me how you found my blog, which of my daily prompts do you like best, or just introduce yourself. Be sure to leave a link to your blog if you have one!

Your comments will help me offer the best material I can to suit your needs & interests. All ideas & suggestions are welcome here! Thanks in advance for your input!


*photo from FlickrCC.com
'introspection' http-/www.flickr.com/photos/36613169@N00/127555697

**photo credit: <a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/opensourceway/4749432145/">opensourceway</a> via <a href="http://photopin.com">photopin</a> <a href="http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.0/">cc</a>





No comments: