Add to Flipboard Magazine.
Retreat Reviews: "I thought my dreaming days were over, but since leaving my teaching job, I have started a new career and my husband and I are exploring China for two years!! Dream Positioning works for both of us as we move forward together..." -Shulah S. Retreat Participant "My wife and I attended a retreat run by Dr. Lavi years ago. Things we learned still help us keep things exciting!" -Bill and JoAnn H., previous participant

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Join Sunday's Kindness Offensive: Would You Stop to Help a Stranger?


*Photo taken by Garry Knight at March for Alternative (2011)
 Thought for the Day: I have been posting Sunday's Comic Strips for quite a while. I like sharing something lighter on Sundays. Today, however, I decided to try something a bit different & may include this type of post on some Sundays. Since all week (Motivational Monday: Do You Have What It Takes to Be A Superhero?, Wednesday's Words of Wisdom: On Life Choices, Thursday's Psychology Trivia: Are Humans Instinctively Selfish or Cooperative?, & Friday's Fabulous Finds: Everyday Heroes) we have been addressing psychology's perspective on whether people are cooperative or selfish by nature & how to foster cooperation. I thought this video was appropriate.

There has been a grassroots movement to promote random acts of kindness. This 58 second video shows a random act of kindness by someone going out of their way to help a stranger.


What would you do if you saw this happening at a busy intersection? Has something like this ever happened to you or someone you know? I'd love to hear about it.

Also, please let me know if you would like to see more posts like to join me here on a Sunday's Kindness Offensive series. Thanks in advance for your comments & suggestions.

Have a wonderful end of the weekend.


*photo credit: <a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/garryknight/5568382914/">garryknight</a> via <a href="http://photopin.com">photopin</a> <a href="http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.0/">cc</a>

No comments: