Add to Flipboard Magazine.
Retreat Reviews: "I thought my dreaming days were over, but since leaving my teaching job, I have started a new career and my husband and I are exploring China for two years!! Dream Positioning works for both of us as we move forward together..." -Shulah S. Retreat Participant "My wife and I attended a retreat run by Dr. Lavi years ago. Things we learned still help us keep things exciting!" -Bill and JoAnn H., previous participant

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Saturday's Songs for the Soul: Dance Contestant's Bold Audition: Do You Think He Can Dance?

             
Thought for the Day: Usually I post songs on Saturday (Clouds, Run DMC, Motherhood & Empowerment) that I find therapeutic. Last week I happened to see the TV program, So You Think You Can Dance on Fox Network. On the program the story behind Hip Hop Dancer, Ernest "E-Knock" Phillips, came on & caught my attention. When he performed his short audition piece, I was struck by the raw emotion he conveyed & the therapeutic value of his work. It brought tears to the eyes of one of the judges. Unfortunately, he was sent to a choreography lesson & was not chosen for the next round. What do you think of the judges decision? Did they make a mistake? Do you think he can dance? 

Have a wonderful weekend. I hope you will come back tomorrow for Sunday's Comic Strips. Barbara

Photo from FlickrCC.com
'Solntsevo - industrial place'
http://www.flickr.com/photos/14801649@N08/1518404869

No comments: