Add to Flipboard Magazine.
Retreat Reviews: "I thought my dreaming days were over, but since leaving my teaching job, I have started a new career and my husband and I are exploring China for two years!! Dream Positioning works for both of us as we move forward together..." -Shulah S. Retreat Participant "My wife and I attended a retreat run by Dr. Lavi years ago. Things we learned still help us keep things exciting!" -Bill and JoAnn H., previous participant

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Sunday's Comic Strips: Beware of Instant Experts

*Photo from FlickrCC.com

Thought for the Day: This photo caught my eye today. Lat week my posts looked at what "real" education should be & how the internet & technology are changing intelligence. This photo is a careful reminder to beware of instant experts. There are no 10 easy lessons to become an expert. Expertise takes time, practice & experience. I don't think there are any shortcuts. What do you think? Have a great end to the weekend.

Photo from FlickrCC.com
* 'How to be an expert' http-/www.flickr.com/photos/11121568@N06/2453107414

No comments: