Add to Flipboard Magazine.
Retreat Reviews: "I thought my dreaming days were over, but since leaving my teaching job, I have started a new career and my husband and I are exploring China for two years!! Dream Positioning works for both of us as we move forward together..." -Shulah S. Retreat Participant "My wife and I attended a retreat run by Dr. Lavi years ago. Things we learned still help us keep things exciting!" -Bill and JoAnn H., previous participant

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Saturday's Songs for the Soul: Mr Rogers Remixed With A Healthy Dose of Laughter


*Photo from FlickrCC.com
Thought for Today: I tend to be serious, but this video was just too funny not to share. In a previous post  (Smile It's Free Therapy) I described the benefits of smiling & laughter. Psychologists have found that laughter & a sense of humor lengthen our lives, so here's a dose of laughter for your weekend. I never knew Mr. Rogers could break dance or liked rap music, but pbsdigitalstudios
(Remixed by Symphony of Science's John D. Boswell (@MusicalScience) for PBS DS) got him to move in this hysterical remix. I hope you like it & that it brings a smile or two. Share it with a friend & help them live longer, too!




*Photo from FlickrCC.com
'Mr Rogers And Aamir Khan' http://www.flickr.com/photos/85113745@N00/7340434684

No comments: