Add to Flipboard Magazine.
Retreat Reviews: "I thought my dreaming days were over, but since leaving my teaching job, I have started a new career and my husband and I are exploring China for two years!! Dream Positioning works for both of us as we move forward together..." -Shulah S. Retreat Participant "My wife and I attended a retreat run by Dr. Lavi years ago. Things we learned still help us keep things exciting!" -Bill and JoAnn H., previous participant

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Photo Contest: Vote for Your Favorite Photo


Thought for the Day: I decided to run a contest as the final celebration of two years of blogging here. I really enjoy making the photos that accompany each blog post, so I decided to find out which photos you like the best. I am setting up the voting on my Facebook page. I selected some of my favorite images from 2013. Anyone who votes for their favorite image will be entered into a raffle for a free 1/2 hour consult with me and a free print copy of my book, The Wake Up and Dream Challenge. Scroll down, take a look at the images, pick your favorite and then go to my facebook, The Wake Up and Dream Challenge, (after 9:22 PM on 1/30/2014 & vote for your favorite. The contest will run for 2 weeks with the winner drawn on February 12th.




















No comments: