Add to Flipboard Magazine.
Retreat Reviews: "I thought my dreaming days were over, but since leaving my teaching job, I have started a new career and my husband and I are exploring China for two years!! Dream Positioning works for both of us as we move forward together..." -Shulah S. Retreat Participant "My wife and I attended a retreat run by Dr. Lavi years ago. Things we learned still help us keep things exciting!" -Bill and JoAnn H., previous participant

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Top 4 Saturday's Songs for the Soul 2013: And the Most viewed Post Is...


Thought for the Day:As we continue to celebrate the two year anniversary of the blog and over 83,000 page views, here are the Top 4 Saturday's Songs for the Soul posts from the blog. This is a busy weekend and I am completing this post on metro north on the way to NYC. I created the above photo on an app called InstaCollage. Here are the most  viewed post last year in this series. Have a wonderful weekend!


                   #4 The Luckiest Guy From The Magnetic Fields 11/2/2013 is a very funny song that made me laugh out loud was included because I know that laughter extends our lives and helps us cope with the challenges in life. 

#3 American Pie With A Twist 11/30/2013 

You need to follow a link to get to this very funny video.

          #2 Greek Music & An Operating Room Flash Mob, 11/9/2013
                   
                        great greek music Which I find Uplifting.

       #1 The Song Remembers When By Trisha Yearwood 10/19/2013
 
       You will love this song if a song has ever brought you back to a              special moment.




No comments: