Add to Flipboard Magazine.
Retreat Reviews: "I thought my dreaming days were over, but since leaving my teaching job, I have started a new career and my husband and I are exploring China for two years!! Dream Positioning works for both of us as we move forward together..." -Shulah S. Retreat Participant "My wife and I attended a retreat run by Dr. Lavi years ago. Things we learned still help us keep things exciting!" -Bill and JoAnn H., previous participant

Friday, January 10, 2014

#FF 5 of #Top10 Friday's Fabulous Finds 2013


Thought for the Day: I have dedicated the month of January to three things: 1) celebrating the 2nd anniversary of writing the blog with over 81,000 page views in just 2 years, 2) a look back on the #Top10 posts from 2013 in the various categories covered by my blog, and 3) new beginnings with new posts and ideas to help you redesign your lives and start moving towards a future that include your dreams. #FF Friday's Fabulous was one of the new posts added to the blog in January 2013. It has been a popular series on the blog bringing a mix of informative research articles, videos and inspirational stories that I find over the course of the week. Here are 5 of your favorites Fabulous Finds which had the most page views last year. In two weeks I will share the #Top5 of 2013.



No comments: