Add to Flipboard Magazine.
Retreat Reviews: "I thought my dreaming days were over, but since leaving my teaching job, I have started a new career and my husband and I are exploring China for two years!! Dream Positioning works for both of us as we move forward together..." -Shulah S. Retreat Participant "My wife and I attended a retreat run by Dr. Lavi years ago. Things we learned still help us keep things exciting!" -Bill and JoAnn H., previous participant

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Sunday Comics: What the World Needs Now! Photos, A Road Sign & Charlie Brown


Thought for the Day: For today's Sunday's comics, I am reposting two great finds on two of my social media feeds. The 1st is a photo of a sign which I found on a tumbler feed by 365SelfImprovement.  The 2nd came up on my Debbie Smith on my Facebook feed, a great Peanuts comic strip with Charlie Brown's very sensible suggestion. #MomsDemandAction made some progress in the great state of Texas, where I grew up, where gun shows will now require background checks for those who purchase guns. They are finally realizing that it is just common sense to weed out criminals or mentally ill from purchasing guns. It speaks for itself and deserves sharing with anyone who would like to see #Gunsense in our nation & our world. Please pass it on & lets get a more than a group hug going around the world, let's reduce gun violence.


Wake Up and Dream Challenge

Love this sign just found it from 

365selfimprovement
Love this sign just found it from 



No comments: