Add to Flipboard Magazine.
Retreat Reviews: "I thought my dreaming days were over, but since leaving my teaching job, I have started a new career and my husband and I are exploring China for two years!! Dream Positioning works for both of us as we move forward together..." -Shulah S. Retreat Participant "My wife and I attended a retreat run by Dr. Lavi years ago. Things we learned still help us keep things exciting!" -Bill and JoAnn H., previous participant

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Sunday's Comic Strips: Part I: Top 10 Sunday Comic Strips from 2013


Thought for the Day: This month we will be celebrating our 2 year anniversary of the blog & therefore, i will be posting the Top 10 posts in each of the daily categories. Today I'm sharing 5 of the top ten Sunday Comic Strips. I hope you enjoy looking back at the posts that got the most page views last year. So here are from #10 to #6 of the top 10 posts on Sundays:




# 10 On September 22nd I posted Depression Is Not A Laughing Matter, but Perhaps These Comics Will HelpI chose 4 comics, from 21 Comics That Capture The Frustrations Of Depression, by BuzzFeed Staff. Comics sometimes help us laugh at things that are not funny in order to help cope with them. These comics are more thought provoking than funny. If you know someone who is depressed, perhaps these comics will make you think twice & try to understand how hard it is to cope with depression. If you are suffering from depression, they may help you explain to others what it feels like to be you. 




#9 Sunday's Comics: Stroller Parking Rules (Parents Take Note) was posted on 9/22.









#8 On Parenting shows how hard it is to parent these days..








#7 The Psychology of Self Help Books from 3/16/2013  is self explanatory.







No comments: