Add to Flipboard Magazine.
Retreat Reviews: "I thought my dreaming days were over, but since leaving my teaching job, I have started a new career and my husband and I are exploring China for two years!! Dream Positioning works for both of us as we move forward together..." -Shulah S. Retreat Participant "My wife and I attended a retreat run by Dr. Lavi years ago. Things we learned still help us keep things exciting!" -Bill and JoAnn H., previous participant

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

5 of the Top 10 Wednesday's Words of Wisdom Posts 2013


Thought for the Day: I am enjoying reviewing the posts from last year' blog. Taking note of which posts had the most page views will help me continue to find and share quotes that will be of interest to you! It is a great way to celebrate our 2nd anniversary! Thank you for over 80,000 page views!! Here are half of your picks of the best words of wisdom posts:





#9 Karen Horney on Pride provides an interesting quote by one of the early feminists what was a male dominated field of mental health.  4/3/13






#7 Steve Jobs on Time, Money & Free Offers Here's a little know quote by Steve Jobs. 7/10/13

We had a tie on views for #6 this year.





#6 Psychologist Howard Gardner on Online Communities My take on Gardner's quote on online social communities... 6/12/13




#6 Phillip Zimbardo Shyness: A Social Pathology Often known for his studies on aggression, here's what Zimbardo has to say about shyness...4/10/13

No comments: