Add to Flipboard Magazine.
Retreat Reviews: "I thought my dreaming days were over, but since leaving my teaching job, I have started a new career and my husband and I are exploring China for two years!! Dream Positioning works for both of us as we move forward together..." -Shulah S. Retreat Participant "My wife and I attended a retreat run by Dr. Lavi years ago. Things we learned still help us keep things exciting!" -Bill and JoAnn H., previous participant

Monday, January 6, 2014

Motivational Miraculous Mondays: Part I: 2013 Top 10 Posts


Thought for the Day: This morning I awakened to the sound of a downpour of rain. Normally, the sound of rain is not the most welcome event for me; however, today I was looking forward to the rain. When I looked outside, the rain had washed away most of the ice and snow that has blanketed my yard & car for several days as New England & 2/3s of the country has battled bitter cold temperatures. It is interesting how your perspective changes due to life circumstances. Today's post is a continuation of January's celebration of a New Year and my second year of blogging. This is part I of a 2 part post of the Top 10 Miraculous Motivational Mondays blog posts of 2013. I have chosen the posts using the number of page views each of these posts had.



I began the Motivational Monday's theme around April of 2013 and recently added Miraculous Therapy Moments to the mix on Mondays. I hope you enjoy this look back on the year which had it's own set of ups and downs, tragedies & triumphs from the broken hearts in Sandy Hook, to the joy of a 5 year old heart transplant recipient, to the devastation of the Boston Marathon Bombings, and therapeutic miracles when challenges faced clients in their parenting of a difficult child, my blog has reflected the changing weather we have faced and found ways to come through stronger. Thanks for reading, commenting & sharing the journey with me on my blog (all 79.965 page views since I started 2 years ago). Here are 5 of the top posts from 2013. (I will post the top 5 in 2 weeks.)




# 10 What Inspires You? 5/20/2013











#9 Why Shrinks Must Help Shrink Gun Violence 3/18/2013












#8 How to Parent When a Child Makes You Feel Incompetent 4/1/2013










#7 How to Heal Broken Hearts: Sandy Hook Promise & a 5 Year Old Heart Transplant Recipient 2/18/2013




#6 Psychotherapy: Miracle or Science 11/25/2013









No comments: