Add to Flipboard Magazine.
Retreat Reviews: "I thought my dreaming days were over, but since leaving my teaching job, I have started a new career and my husband and I are exploring China for two years!! Dream Positioning works for both of us as we move forward together..." -Shulah S. Retreat Participant "My wife and I attended a retreat run by Dr. Lavi years ago. Things we learned still help us keep things exciting!" -Bill and JoAnn H., previous participant

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Saturday's Songs 4 the Soul & Sunday's Comic Strips: Young Singers & New Year's Resolutions

Cartoon From twinkleofafadingstarrebloggedsammyshalo on Tumblr

Thought for the Day: Somehow the weekend has almost slipped away and I am just getting to Saturday & Sunday's posts. Over the weekend, I received a notice from HealthTap that I will be getting a national award and needed to do some work for them. On twitter,  I also discovered an amazing community, Our Mom Spot, which I joined and began exploring. We saw a fascinating movie, Her, with Joaquin Phoenix, Scarlett Johansson, and Amy Adams. It is a very creative and thought provoking idea. My guess is that I and other psychologists will have a lot to say about this futuristic view of relationships. I encourage you to see it and do not want to ruin it by commenting yet! Have a wonderful end of the weekend!
So today, the cartoon comes from a Tumblr post by twinkleofafadingstar which she shared fromreblogsammyshalo, also on Tumblr. How are you doing with your New Year's resolutions?
In addition, since I did not post yesterday, I'm sharing some music from a facebook page that I follow, Sun Gazing. I love to see young children expressing themselves via the arts. Here are two videos of children. One is a young boy who's voice will blow you away. The second is of a little girl who's performance is simply adorable.

Post by Sun Gazing. Young boy surprises owner of music shop when he starts to sing.


Post by Sun Gazing. Why parents should sing with their children.



No comments: