Add to Flipboard Magazine.
Retreat Reviews: "I thought my dreaming days were over, but since leaving my teaching job, I have started a new career and my husband and I are exploring China for two years!! Dream Positioning works for both of us as we move forward together..." -Shulah S. Retreat Participant "My wife and I attended a retreat run by Dr. Lavi years ago. Things we learned still help us keep things exciting!" -Bill and JoAnn H., previous participant

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Top 5 Sunday's Comic Strips Posts of 2013

                                        

Thought for the Day: I have been out of town all day & tried to post this from my phone; however, was unable to post the photos related to the Top 5 Sunday Comic's Posts from my phone. It was quite frustrating! I was able to upload some of the photos & now I am having trouble with the formatting. Sorry, that I can't seem to straighten out the photos! At any rate, this is the 2nd installment of viewers' Top 10 most viewed posts in this category. I hope you enjoy them! # 3 & #1 have videos that should not be missed! Enjoy!











# 2 Every Rock Musician's Dream 
10/13/2013



               Free Range Children
              # 4 Free Range Children 
             11/24/2013











   Useful Dog Tricks
                      11/10/2013                  




    Best Toddler's Costume 2013
# 3 Best Toddler Costume of the Year 
11/3/2013



                    Clever Parking Sign
# 5 Clever Parking Sign 
11/17/2013



No comments: