Add to Flipboard Magazine.
Retreat Reviews: "I thought my dreaming days were over, but since leaving my teaching job, I have started a new career and my husband and I are exploring China for two years!! Dream Positioning works for both of us as we move forward together..." -Shulah S. Retreat Participant "My wife and I attended a retreat run by Dr. Lavi years ago. Things we learned still help us keep things exciting!" -Bill and JoAnn H., previous participant

Monday, January 20, 2014

Miraculous Motivational Mondays: Part II: 2013 Top 5 Posts Readers' Choice


Thought for the Day:  Two weeks ago, I posted Part I: 5 of the Top 10 Most Viewed Miraculous Motivational Monday's posts from this blog. I am also celebrating the 2nd anniversary of this blog this month. Two weeks ago there were close to 80,000 page views. Today we have close to 83,000 page views! Thank you all for reading & sharing my posts. I feel honored that you find them helpful. I always look forward to your comments & thoughts. Today, is also a day to honor Martin Luther King, Jr.. For the last two years I posted in his honor with a post called: Would Martin Luther King, Jr. Us Social Media & What Advice Would He Give to Barack Obama?

I promised to share the Top 5 Miraculous Motivational of 2013 today, so here they are. #4, which I wrote following my knee operation, is the only one that I did not make a photo for all year. The subjects span #gunsense, physical therapy, hope for New Orleans and Newtown, and the top post shares the story of Katy, a brave young heart transplant recipient.  Have a wonderful week!





#5 #Gun-sense Send Your Message to Congress
3/11/2013








#4 Taking a Break: Aging Gracefully Vs. Kicking & Dancing
10/21/2013






#3 Thank Heaven for Physical Therapy
11/11/2013









#2 Bringing Hope to America, New Orleans & Newtown
2/4/2013










#1 Better Than the Oscars Breaking News: Katy's Coming Home 2/25/2013

No comments: